Fuji Arietta Precision Ultrasound System
The Arietta Precision Ultrasound delivers the next level of surgical ultrasound. Its state-of-the-art digital architecture and advanced imaging features redefine the capabilities of surgical ultrasound.
Benefits of Fuji Precision
- Extremely sensitive power doppler for improved image quality
- Highly durable probes enable extended functional life
- Extra large crystals allow for a larger field of view
- End-fire imaging ensures a short learning curve
- Ability to biopsy in sagittal and transverse planes provides better functionality
Touch Panel Monitor
Uses familiar gestures: Pinch, Zoom, Tap, Swipe, Drag & Drop.
Start scanning with a single touch and automatically optimize the image with a single tap.
Tilt, swivel and height adjustable. Designed specifically for the O.R.
Dual Interactive Tablet
Replicates all the ultrasound operations and image display even when remote from the system.
Smooth surfaces for easy wipe-down. Compatible with commonly used disinfectants.
The Arietta system features a number of probes for different applications. Three probes are available for robotic applications, featured in a variety of lengths with optimal grasping mechanism locations that fully cover the range of robotic procedures.