Aesthetic Laser Specialist
ForTec Companies has been the trusted provider of innovative, mobile medical technology for more than 20 years. Through our convenient mobile outsourcing solution, laser service and repair and laser fibers and accessories, ForTec helps medical organizations eliminate the costs associated with expensive service contracts and maintenance issues while providing access to high end medical technology and trained personnel, all available on a per-case basis.
This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated individual that has a passion for the aesthetic industry and a keen sense of business with exceptional interpersonal skills. Transport, set up and operate aesthetic laser equipment; provide technical expertise and operational assistance to ForTec customers during aesthetic laser procedures. Company vehicle and extensive training on the set up and safe operation of lasers is provided.
1) Transport lasers and accessories to regional healthcare facilities
2) Set-up and operate medical lasers in physician’s office environment
3) Provide excellent customer service and assistance to physicians and staff on laser safety and the proper operation of lasers
4) Maintain laser equipment properly and follow all safety regulations and procedures
1) Cosmetic/dermatology medical office/spa experience/cosmetic or retail/skincare knowledge experience preferred
2) Experience with Intense Pulse Light laser, Diode Laser, hair removal, facial resurfacing preferred.
3) Excellent oral and written communication skills
4) Excellent interpersonal skills
5) Positive attitude and team player
6) Daily travel with occasional overnight stays; ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional Saturdays and/or Sundays
7) Good driving record and valid driver's license
8) Ability to push/pull +50 pounds of medical laser equipment
9) Basic computer skills required
ForTec offers competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, life, short term disability, 401(k) with match and profit sharing.
For more information about our company, visit our web site at http://www.forteccompanies.com/ or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org